Help Children in Need
Support the Marcum Foundation by making a donation.
Did you know?
- Over 1.2 million students drop out of high school in the United States every year (or one student every 26 seconds).
- As many as 13 million children in the United States live in “food insecure” homes.
- About 400,000 children ages 19 and under are diagnosed with cancer each year.
- More than 2 million kids in America will face a period of homelessness in the next 12 months.
At a time when the needs of our children are greater than ever, the Marcum Foundation is steadfast in its commitment to making a difference. We believe every child deserves equitable access to meet their basic needs, particularly in areas such as education, food security, healthcare and safe housing.
By making a donation, you can help us make an even greater impact in the lives of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Host your own Social (Media) Events
Support the Marcum Foundation by starting a fundraiser on FaceBook.
The Marcum Foundation is now a verified nonprofit on Facebook, offering you another way to make giving to the many wonderful causes we support super easy. To start your own fundraising event, use the link below and click “Raise Money” in the Create a Fundraiser tool on our Facebook page.
Then all you need to do is:
- Set the goal for the amount you want to raise.
- Set the date you want to raise the money by.
- Share why you support the mission of the Marcum Foundation.
- Click create, and you’re done!
Plus, Facebook makes it easy to share the fundraiser in your news feed, invite your friends to donate and keep track of your progress.